I love photographing weddings, but its engagement sessions that always make me feel like I really get to know the couple. It’s a time to celebrate your engagement, relax in front of the camera and get some stunning photos of the two of you!
Here are a few tips:
- It’s a special photo shoot so feel free to get all dolled up, but wear clothes (and shoes!) that you can move in.
- Add a pop of color! A bright scarf can also make a great prop.
- Think about getting your ring cleaned so that it really sparkles in the photos!
- Pick a place you love and that has meaning to you for at least some of your photos.
- Think about the time of day and how many people will be in the area.
- Think about having an iconic historic background or maybe something more intimate at your favorite café.
Keep an eye out for more photos and tips coming soon!